There are still some days left for the release of MHA new chapter and we fans are eagerly waiting for it. Well, no need to wait anymore as the spoilers, summary & raw scans of My Hero Academia manga chapter 375 are here!
If you haven’t caught up with that yet then we would recommend you to read it out first because this article contains spoiler, summary & raw scans of MHA manga chapter 375.
My Hero Academia Chapter 375 Raw Scans:
MHA Manga Chapter 375 spoilers & summary:
- MHA Chapter 375 is titled as “A Mess”
- The chapter begins with a flashback of Uraraka, Tsuyu and other heroes fighting Toga on Okuto Island. Deducing that Toga’s hiding technique uses some kind of misdirection, they concluded that it would be difficult for her to use it against multiple people at once
- That’s why they are always attacking her in groups of at least 4 heroes. Meanwhile, Orca Gang realizes that the Noumu doesn’t have a regeneration quirk and asks other heroes to attack the monster, now that they have defeated almost all the villains that were on the island
- Toga realizes that her situation is bad and considers using Twice’s blood, but she figures that with how little she has, she should only be able to make 30 to 40 clones. If she transforms now, the heroes will fight back and the Sad Man’s Parade will die on this island
- She wonders if Machia will wake up, but even if he did it would be difficult for him to get there. She wonders if the heroes knew about Jin’s blood and if that’s why they sent her to an island. Seeing that there are no other options, she decides to believe in Spinner
- That’s when she picks up the vial and looks like she’s going to drink it, but Tsuyu was waiting for this moment. She figures it’s AFO’s or Shigaraki’s blood and destroys the vial with her tongue. But Toga was prepared for that because she knows Tsu is a calculating person
- That wasn’t blood, it was a drug given to her by All for One that attracts the High End. The Noumu then goes to attack Tsuyu because the drug is still on her tongue and it causes a big wave. When Ochako goes to see what’s happening, she finds two Tsuyus
- One of them takes the vial out of her mouth and immediately turns into Twice and starts making clones. That’s when Kurogiri appears and says that he has been given a mission to save Shigaraki and the others
- He asks what Toga wants to do, and she says she wants to eliminate all the heroes, starting with Hawks. Uraraka tries to enter the portal, but the Twice clones rip her wire apart. She then says that they haven’t even been able to talk about love like Toga wanted
- Toga seems to hesitate, but responds with “how great it would be if we could…”. Cut to Gunga and Hawks immediately understands that this is Toga’s doing. Dabi burns the forest down and Toga starts the Sad Man’s Parade, making hundreds and hundreds of clones
- Kinoko says that all seems lost, but then we see that Tsuyu managed to launch Uraraka with her tongue in time and she passed through the portal. Now Dabi, Endeavor, Uraraka, All for One, Toga/Twice and Hawks are in the same place
- End of the chapter.
The final panel is actually a flashback from the previous chapter, with the weather reporter (Meryl) talking about the butterfly effect. It is meant to imply that this is the culmination of several consequences of previous events.
Special thanks to Rukusa for providing these spoilers.
MHA Chapter 375 Release Date & Where To Read
According to the official Shonen Jump website, My Hero Academia chapter 375 will be releasing on December 11th.
There are many official sources that you can use for reading manga which inturn would help the creator. Like, Viz website, Shonen Jump or you can use Shueisha’s English manga portal Mangaplus.